tog

Photobucket

d thing.S

..that will be part of my day life, some of the activities in which I take part, the part.s of the puzzle that make the paint.INg OF my Life!

Monster.S for soliDAR*ity

For the exhibition that took place in the Maison de la famillies in Metz I decide to create art piece that will be mix of the three techniques/ workshops that were actually part of the youth exchange connect with contemporary art called Voice of Art.

Voice of Art was a youth exchange organized by the association Together, on my blog for my stay in France you can find other articles connected with it. In this exchange participants from 6 countries were able to learn more about contemporary art and also to create part of their ideas participating in three workshops: street art, art installations and multimedia.

The street art workshop was leaded by me and can find more about here. The other two workshops were leaded by Bruno de Sario, Italy [art installation] and Agnieszka Piatczak, Poland and Ramses The lonelywarrior, France [multimedia].

I have some expirience with video/ multi media and installations from before and I felt perfect opportunity to try to play with this three forms and create mixed media work that will be connect and will express the way how I accept and understand the topic of this excange 'solidarity'

The last period I use my facebook status to write some shorts about monsters and monster mood and somehow I find connection between the monster.s and solidarity. I try to show the main feelings that I have when I think about solidarity. I made monster[s] that [are] push[ing] for solidarity.



In the painted form I played with graff, stickers and expressionistic techniques. The stickers that I made before I apply in the wooden board same as sometimes I put them on the walls around the places where I travel.. ..

In the installation I try to use as less as possible, because one of the aim in my works is to show that a lot of things can be created from low budget materials, most of them organic and easy for recycling.This ecoLogic.al way of creating art in my eyes is the future of the contemporary design, art & living.



In the short conceptual and bit experimental video I give a soul to the monster that I already have it in 2 forms..that comes to my concept like finishing the circle of 2D, 3D with bringing the monster in moving and giving him life. I create monster with feelings..

The combination of this 3 forms bring my idea and concept in final result in which the message is clean..if u understand it good if not again good :)


Monster for Solidarity from Kihu Potru on Vimeo.

DAR* - in Macedonian means gift..most of the time not material one..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © bLog abOut my_stay IN. TOGETHER ! FRance - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes