tog

Photobucket

d thing.S

..that will be part of my day life, some of the activities in which I take part, the part.s of the puzzle that make the paint.INg OF my Life!

#twitterartexhibit in Norway

This is call for artists organized by the Norwegian colorist - expressionist artist @DavidSandumArt. He send this call on twitter for A real life Twitter art exhibit! and his main idea was to getter artists from all over, who will create card/s with their style of work and support the organizer in making a big exhibit in the city library in Moss, Norway. The library (bibliotek in Norwegian) is located in a part of town called Møllerbyen that used to be part of the towns industry (years ago).

I really like his idea, because he wants to make the expo, and our art works to be for sale but the money to be used in charity. The prize for all the cards will be the same, that was also one of my basic motivation to participate. And also 140 artist (the first idea), call via twitter in 140 characters, the final result, amazing idea that I waned to support.

..so far for the #twitterartexhibit he received art from 173 artists (few days left until the deadline, November 27th, and the wall that is made inside the Bibliotek it will be able to show 240 cards.

In the beginning I didn't know what to send from the things that I constantly made here in France but most of them didn't fit the size, so I decide to make one week of dynamic creative producing so I can have few works from which I can choose which to send.

I made about 20 paintings/ cards, acrylic on paper-board and for final there were 3 that were telling we are the one that we'll go. The other one that are part of this collection (private for now) you can see it here ~ #artExhibit.

This are my friends, my characters that will present @kihuPotru on this expo.

 I_Go. I; I_Go. II; I_Go. III;

In meanwhile, I had one more idea in my mind. Sometimes I made art/ painting workshops with the kids that are coming in the association Jacques Prevert. For me was perfect idea, in perfect time. I was doing my cards when the kids were inspired to paint with me also. I didn't wait a second after I had 4-5 kids around me. I take big paper and give to all of them one color in big 1l bottle. Every kid was having one color in his hand and brush in the other.

I explain to them that I want to have one big abstract painting made by all of them in 140 seconds. My idea was also in 140 moves, I had already 9 kids on which I was trying to tell to don't make more then 10 moves, so I can reach the number 140, not all of them listen and will stop with 10 moves. :)

It was workshop like start, go, go, go..STOP!

 Butterfly Wing
zen_mOOn

We repeat the process on 3 big paper-boards. For the new paper they were changing their colors, so they can have opportunity to express them selves in different way. I catch that in the box with brushes there were also some teeth brushes and some of the kids in their hands were having them. Pretty experimental for me, so happy about the idea for the exhibition as for the idea of this action painting workshop were the kids were making collective pieces of art.

more about the organizer and his art ~ David Sandum Art

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © bLog abOut my_stay IN. TOGETHER ! FRance - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes