tog

Photobucket

d thing.S

..that will be part of my day life, some of the activities in which I take part, the part.s of the puzzle that make the paint.INg OF my Life!

art canvases @ d Fair

I'll just mention here with 2 photos that the same canvases that I already made and wrote about here were part of the stand that AJP made for presentation of their association, program and activities on one local fair for association and organizations that work in this field – education and animation of kids, teenagers and youngsters in general.




I was very happy searching the photos on the ajp camera and finding how they use the things that I made for them multiply times.

So, voila..mood: happy :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © bLog abOut my_stay IN. TOGETHER ! FRance - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes