tog

Photobucket

d thing.S

..that will be part of my day life, some of the activities in which I take part, the part.s of the puzzle that make the paint.INg OF my Life!

International Volunteer Day [IVD] '1o

International Volunteer Day (IVD) - (December 5) is an international observance designated by the United Nations since 1985.

The declared aim of this activity is to thank the volunteers for their efforts and increase public awareness on their contribution to society. The day is celebrated in majority countries of the world.

The International Volunteer Day is marked by many non-governmental organizations, including Red Cross, scouts and others. It is also marked and supported by United Nations Volunteers.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Volunteers, this is your moment.
Celebrate International Volunteer Day (IVD) 2010!

IVD offers an opportunity for volunteer organizations and individual volunteers to make visible their contributions - at local, national and international levels - to the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).

Over the years, rallies, parades, community volunteering projects, environmental awareness, free medical care and advocacy campaigns have all featured prominently on IVD.

...

_through the Online Volunteering service volunteers can take action for sustainable human development by supporting the activities of development organizations over the Internet. Every day thousands of people are volunteering, online or on-site, contributing to peace and development and working to achieve the MDGs.

Share your IVD ideas, events and resources.

from World Volunteer Web


well, I'll not share story connected with the United Nation program for volunteering or I'll not tell stories about been working in Africa and saving kids suffering from poverty, HIV/AIDS and other problems but here on this blog you can find a lot of other things that I do in Europe and are from the same character _ I do them as volunteer. Till now in my life I have had opportunity to work with different social excluded groups and this work give me motivation for pushing for more.. the #changes are here, we are the one that can make the change that we want to see in the world. I know I'm not so smart this were someone else words but for volunteering there is more then words that is needed. Ideas, free will, plan, capacity and yes motivation to make someone life better. I do my European Volunteer Service [EVS] in Together, France.

Working with Roma kids in my city is one of the things that I accept without regrets, every time. Making different activities for them and organizing events where they are the stars for me is one of the most inspiring time in my life. Also the work with kids and youngsters with different disabilities for a year in hospital as volunteer was something that change me as a personality.

Being surrounded with people who have more clear visions for the society because they already felt the negative results. Environment that we all need to create. The hours that we are free we need to use them, to make something that will make some one happy. Working with all this categories of people that have problems ia a good volunteer work that is respected or doing anything else that will raise the awareness between the people, This will be a good move for our CIVILization. Let's make good moves!

happy VolunteerS Day!

check them on facebook and if you really are a volunteer u'll like this song :)


"Volunteers" - Jefferson Airplane [Live at Woodstock 1969]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © bLog abOut my_stay IN. TOGETHER ! FRance - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes