tog

Photobucket

d thing.S

..that will be part of my day life, some of the activities in which I take part, the part.s of the puzzle that make the paint.INg OF my Life!

Regular event for the end of June or End of the school






This event at the end of the school year regularly is organized by the Association Jacques Prevert, the place where I spend part of my volunteer services.
The association works with children and teenagers, but also organizes various events that promote local bands, dance groups, different cultures and so on.

For this event as part of the programme Together volunteers who volunteer in the Association Jacques Prevert powered face painting workshop for the children and they really liked the idea.

We had the opportunity to see how it looks a Arabian bride, to follow a female dance group and dance to the rhythm of djembe masters.
The kids from the Association Jacques Prevert had an excellent dance and the barbecue also as the other food was very tasty.




Wonderful event!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © bLog abOut my_stay IN. TOGETHER ! FRance - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes